Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Long Time, No Write....Sorry About That

So it has been almost a month now since I wrote an entry....very sorry indeed. I just got back yesterday after spending 2 wonderful, amazing (and internet-less) weeks in Italy. I had a wonderful Christmas that was full of new traditions and new foods, and I passed a very happy New Year (happy 2010 to all of you readers).

I am with a new family as of my return, and they are very friendly. I have 4 host brothers :s but only 2 live at home (ages 11 and 19). My host father is in Rotary, and also owns an industrial cleaning business.

My new room looks out across the city (the house in on Mont Saint Aignan, a big hill that overlooks Rouen). At night time is looks so beautiful, a thousand twinkling lights below me.

I am uber tired right now though, and so I will write a longer entry tomorrow (I promise!). It is supposed to snow tomorrow, and that means no bus, which means no school (when I say that it will snow, I really mean that about an inch of snow will fall throughout the day, but here that is enough to send everyone into panick mode). I have many photos to show you all.

I hope everyone passed a wonderful holiday season, and a very happy new year.

All my best wishes,
arlie (the long lost blog writer...)

No comments:

Post a Comment