Monday, February 1, 2010

Quick Hello

Sorry about the delay between entries...once again, I have been settling into my family and being busy gallivanting around France.
So not too much is new here.
I got to go to a hockey game here, it was AWESOME and we WON!!!! I went with friends of my host parents and we got to sit in a "Loge Privlege" one of the boxes at the top with its own private seats, and we were served refreshments and little snacks, and then desserts at the end. It was so cool.

I am headed to Paris on Wednesday evening to watch a concert at the Sorbonne (one of my exchange friends is playing in it). And then I am headed back to Paris on Sunday. La classe.

Starting next Saturday I am on school vacations for 2 weeks. I am also getting my wisdom teeth out....(less enjoyable than vacations).

Anyways, just wanted write a quick hello to the world out there. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Arlie
    Just wanted to let you know that I have been following your "European Vacation" with great interest. I know that you are having a wonderful time and I am so happy for you. Like we talked about before you left, this will be a life changing experience and one you will cherish for your whole life. Your Mom and Dad I know are beaming with pride at the way you are taking in this whole experience. Keep having a wonderful time and know that myself and the rest of the Courtenay Rotary Club are thinking about you.

    Take care.....Rod Hunter

    ReplyDelete