Monday, September 21, 2009

breakfast :)

Today I am home from school. The rest of my family is at work or school, so I am alone. And I have had the most lovely morning.

I slept in until about 9:30, not to late, but not too early. Got up and out of bed at my own pace, and took a nice long shower. I just wanted to be comfy so I put on my favorite stretchy pants, hair up in a pony tail, and no make up for today. Then I brought 'SAM' (my laptop) downstairs with me and put on some general feel good/ happy/ up beat/ cant help but smile and dance music, and I opened up all the shutters and curtains and let the sunshine pour in.
Then I decided I wanted to make myself a real breakfast. So I fried up some hash browns (yuumm!) and I attempted to fry an egg, but for those of you who know me, you know that I am not the most experienced cook (perogies, Betty Crocker cakes, hash browns, and toast pretty much sums it up) so the egg didnt turn out exactly like I had pictured it in my mind...... but c'est la vie :) I smothered both in ketchup and it was good hahah. I made myself a nice cup of 'chocolat chaud' to drink with it, along with a glass of 'jus d'orange'.

It was simply delightful. I am perfectly content right now. I just thought I would share that with everyone out there who reads this. And I strongly recommend that you take the time to make yourself a nice breakfast, and more importantly time to enjoy it :)

Today I think that maybe I will head over to the bakery and buy myself a nice Tarte Citron, just as a little treat :)

I hope that you all have a day as great as mine has been so far,

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment