Wednesday, September 30, 2009

ca va? oui :)

Today is 5 weeks.

I really can't believe how fast these last few weeks have gone. It is almost octobre vacations. How did that happen?

Today me and Bridget made some YUMMY oatmeal cookies :) we made a TON so there was enough for her to take to her family, enough for my family, enough for us, and enough left over to take to some friends at school. (yes, we are trying to win them over with our exotic baking skills....)

I am able to talk to the other kids at school now, a great break through. And I can say more than "Ca va?" "Oui, mais je suis tres fatigue" now I can actually talk about what I did on the weekend, what I will do after school, and express more than just basic needs. I can make people laugh. (though I am not sure if they are laughing at what I am saying, or at my accent...)

One thing that I have really noticed that has changed about me is my patience level. For those of you who spend a lot of time with me, you know that I am not always the most patient person..... but when I come back, wow, you are in for a suprise. I think it is from all the sitting I do now, the sitting, waiting, trying to understand, not understanding, sitting, waiting. I have become the most patient person you have ever met. haha.

I am going to stick some photos underneath of what I have been up to :)

they are of me and my first french crepe, me and Bridget, and me at Chateau Chantilly.





No comments:

Post a Comment