Sunday, November 22, 2009

isnt normandie supposed to be cold and wet?

So once again, I have proven that I cannot keep a regular blog. Sorry about that!

It will be 3 months this week. That means I am more than ¼ of the way through…..I don’t know how I feel about that. Is there anyway I could just, you know, stay here? Forever?

I was able to chose between spending Christmas here in France, or Christmas in Italy, what a rough life eh? So I will be going to Italy for just over 2 weeks during the Christmas holidays 

Not much is new here, I have settled into my daily routine quite nicely. I have cut down on the lemon tarts (and my jeans are thanking me). I sometimes have trouble with remembering the English word for something, and my spelling has become terrible (in English and French). I no longer have the need to buy a croissant every time I see one, which is really good.

The weather here has been amazing so far, every one is saying how it is exceptional, it is never like this. Blue skies all around. I am starting to miss the rain though, it seems odd to be near the end of November, and not have had a rainy day yet (the rain here doesn’t count as real rain, and it only lasts a few hours).

I am happier than a bird with a french fry. I am more than content. I am living and loving. I am growing (both metaphorically and realistically). I love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment