Monday, November 23, 2009

Karma is a salope.

So in my last post I doubted Normandies weather....and today I am paying the price.

Grey skies. Rain. Wind. Wind. Wind.

I am sorry Normandie, I will never doubt your weather abilities again. I promise.

I just realized that I forgot to put up my pictures from Deauville (which was rather awesome). It was a large Rotary conference, and all the kids in our district came, but we spent the day walking around the town. It is soooo beautiful! Une tres belle ville.  It was my very first time seeing the English Channel, I was pretty excited.











1 comment:

  1. Hi Arlie

    Just wanted to drop you a note to say how much I am enjoying following you along on your fabulous journey. It is hard to believe but this weekend I am heading down to Victoria to conduct the final interviews for our next outgoing students...hard to believe it is a year ago we did that with you. Keep having a wonderful time and enjoy every moment. All the best Rod Hunter Courtenay Rotary

    ReplyDelete