Thursday, October 8, 2009

lookin out my back door

“Bother me tomorrow,
Today I’ll have no sorrow,
Do Doo Do
Looking out my back door”

All my friends grew up listening to Brittany Spears and The Spice Girls. I grew up listening to CCR, Bob Marley, and Neil Young. This morning as I was getting ready for school I put on the radio, and “Looking out my back door” by CCR started playing. It was such a flashback moment. So mommy and daddy, tonight while you are eating dinner put that CD on and think of me  It was a little bit of home, thousands of miles away.

Today while grocery store wandering I found the North American food isle. And more importantly I found PEANUT BUTTER! Which is unheard of here. Unheard of. So I think I will be buying some of that, and making some good old fashion PB&J sandwiches soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment